A safe community where individuals, children, families, and seniors thrive and live with dignity.
To improve the lives of individuals and families across generations by providing a continuum of high-quality programs that promote self-sufficiency, nurture healthy children and strong families, support seniors, advocate for change, and strengthen communities.
- We believe our client’s welfare is our primary concern.
- We focus on measurable outcomes, and strive toward continuous quality improvement.
- We consider our staff to be our greatest asset, and provide a safe, supportive, positive, and creative organizational environment.
- We respect the dignity and worth of all persons, and believe in the power of family, whatever it looks like.
- We believe there is strength in diversity, and strive to be representative of the communities we serve.
- We strive to reduce or eliminate barriers to services and to provide care that is accessible and affordable for everyone.
- We believe that all people have the ability to cope with adversity, adapt, and make positive life changes.
- We believe all individuals served should have a voice in their service planning.
- We have a commitment to strengthen our communities through empowerment and advocacy.
Pinebrook Family Answers provides services to children and their families and young adults without regard to age, sex, gender identity, creed, race, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by law. This non-discrimination policy applies to all agency programs.