People of all ages and backgrounds come to Pinebrook Family Answers for counseling that provides insight and fills them with promise. We offer individual, couple, family and group therapy – along with assessment and family life education. All counseling is conducted by licensed, Master’s level clinicians who are committed to providing the assistance you seek in a comfortable setting.
A full array of outpatient treatment services are provided at our psychiatric clinics located in Allentown, PA, Easton, PA and Wind Gap, PA.
- Assessment & Referral
- Therapy Services
- Individual – most often come for counseling to help deal with depression, anxiety, and/or stress.
- Couples – Couples needing assistance with their relationship for various reasons.
- Family – Can include parents and children, parents and adult children, and/or parents, children and grandparents.
- Psychiatric Services
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication Management
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, Office of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Service and accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA)
- Committed to providing high-quality treatment services
- Open weekdays, evenings and Saturdays to accommodate most clients’ schedules
- Committed to discharge planning as soon as appropriately warranted
To make an appointment for outpatient services, please call 610-432-3919 for our Allentown office or 610-559-8151 for our Easton and Wind Gap offices. To learn more about our outpatient services refer to Pinebrook’s Outpatient Behavioral Health Services brochure.
Journeys of Progress: Meet James
James and his family improved the ability to communicate… Learn More
Our Outpatient Services Outcomes
Pinebrook’s outpatient behavioral health program served a total of 1,545 children, young adults, and families… Learn More