High Fidelity Wraparound Initiative (HFW) is:
- An evidence-based initiative utilized internationally and widely throughout the U.S.
- A team-based, collaborative process for helping children and youth with special mental health needs and their families identify and use their strengths and community resources.
- The development and implementation of individualized plans to reduce the use of other services.
Eligibility Criteria for Referred Youth
- Must be a resident of Lehigh County
- Must be between ages of 8 and 21 years
- Must have mental health diagnosis of serious emotional disturbance
- Must have experienced imminent, current, or previous placement(s) in a restrictive, intensive or intrusive level of mental health care.
Referrals can be accepted from:
- Young Adults (18-21)
- Lehigh County Department of Human Services
- Lehigh County Office of Juvenile Probation Department
- Magellan Behavioral Health Services
- School Personnel
- Other Human Service Organizations
To learn more about HFW refer to Pinebrook’s High Fidelity Wraparound brochure. To make a referral or to learn more, contact Daniel Pratt, HFW Supervisor, at 610-432-3919 or by email at gro.v1506345420lafbp1506345420@ttar1506345420pd1506345420.
HFW Empowers Families: Meet Kerry
“Seeing Kerry today is a huge difference from the Kerry I met months ago…” Learn More.
Our HFW Outcomes
Since 2009, 164 youth, aged 8 through 21 years have actively participated in the High Fidelity Wraparound initiative… Learn More