Pinebrook Family Answers is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Pennsylvania Department of Human Services, Offices of Children, Youth & Families and Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services, and nationally accredited by the Council On Accreditation (COA). Our 2011 re-accreditation citation from COA states that “COA’s commitment to maintaining the highest level of standards and quality improvement is designed to identify providers that have set high performance standards for themselves and have made a commitment to their constituents to deliver the highest quality services. Because COA reviews and reaccredits the entire organization, not just specific programs, you can have the confidence in the creditability, integrity and achievement of Pinebrook Family Answers.
We have affiliations with the following organizations:
- Alliance for Children & Families
- Contact USA
- Council on Accreditation (COA)
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Pennsylvania Compeer Coalition (PCC)
- Pennsylvania Council of Children, Youth and Family Services
- Pennsylvania State Resource Family Association
- Slate Belt Chamber of Commerce
- Society of Volunteer Administrators (SVA)
- Statewide Adoption and Permanency Network
- United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
Pinebrook Family Answers, a private, nonprofit and non-sectarian organization, is classified by the U.S. Internal Revenue Services (IRS) as a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations to Pinebrook Family Answers are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. Copies of our IRS Form 990 as well as our annual/performance reports and audits are available upon request.