The success of any organization like Pinebrook Family Answers depends to a large extent on its staff and volunteers – people with initiative, creativity and enthusiasm to help others in need.
Pinebrook Family Answers is an organization that has earned a reputation for quality programs and services, strong client service, and a high level of professionalism. Do you have the potential and desire to meet these high standards, and to assist the organization in maintaining its position of leadership in the field of child, youth, family and senior services?
Various volunteer opportunities exist at Pinebrook, some of which require direct contact with children, youth and families and necessitate a background check. Volunteer hours are flexible, and are based on activity and need.
Current volunteer opportunities:
- Special events, including Pinebrook Family Answers annual fundraising luncheon and golf tournament
- Parking Aides during the Allentown Fair Parking Fundraiser (last Tuesday of August through Labor Day)
- Mailing Assistants (Newsletters, cards and Annual Luncheon mailings)
- Development Volunteer for Donor Database Management
- Compeer mentors ( volunteers are matched with adults in recovery who are living with mental illness)
- Compeer Corps mentors (Veterans are matched with other veterans in need of emotional support)
To learn more about volunteer opportunities refer to Pinebrook’s Volunteer Opportunities brochure. For more information, please contact Kathleen Trimble, Director of Development, at (610) 432-3919 or email gro.v1493151807lafbp1493151807@elbm1493151807irtk1493151807.